Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

My name is Sarah, I'm from England. I just came across this site and thought it looked like a lovely, friendly, 'chi-riffic' place to be so I have signed myself up and thought I'd start off by saying hi :)

I've been desperate for a chi for about 3 years now and can't believe that exactly a week today (touch wood,) I will finally be bringing my little boy home! I cannot describe my excitement!

Anyway, I look forward to hopefully chatting to many of you other 'chihuahua people' across the forum very soon, learning from you and generally revelling in the cuteness of all your gorgeous doggy pics! First stop: the naming help section, because I simply cannot choose one.

Cheers everyone!
Sarah x

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Welcome !another new puppy there will be loads on here in the next few weeks,you'll all have a lot to talk about

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
And life will never be the same again!

Welcome to the forum!

You'll soon be posting with your little one cuddled up next to you, as close as they can get. Gracie's little face is on the keyboard right now!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi and welcome!!!

I get my little Squiglet in one week too! Feels like i've been waiting FOREVER. Exciting isnt it?

Cant wait to see photos. :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
There's nothing more special than having a chihuahua, toitally changed my life for the better. Welcome to a great forum and look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow! So many warm welcomes! Thank you so much everybody :)

I will definitely get some piccies of as yet un-named newbie number 2 posted as soon as he's home!

How exciting that there are also other pups coming home in the next week...can't beat the excitement- except maybe if it was almost Christmas too...oh wait! :D

xxxx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts