Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Abby we got when my daughter's friend contacted her on Facebook and asked if she wanted her chi or it was going to the pound. The girl said she was in danger of being 'eaten' by their pit bull. She failed to mention she was pregnant, so that came as a bit of a shock. She also said she was about 18 months old. We came to find out she is between 7 and 9 years old. She was well taken care of, socialized, and friendly to people. How someone could just get rid of her at that age and lie about everything is beyond me. She is going to be spayed next month, the clinic isn't doing SPCA dogs this month. She took about 6 months to warm up to the other dogs. She mostly stays in the living room with my mom. And she loves when Pepe comes over because she loves hm and they play like crazy. When she does come in the dog room, she play with Babushka now, too. And, yes, ALL the dogs got their nails clipped a couple of days ago. :)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Pam, you are such a good hearted person. I'm so glad you saved this baby from the pound. There's a lot of (you know what's) out there. I'm with you--can't understand how you could raise her all these years & threaten to take her to the pound?! Do you know if she's pregnant by another chi? She is so cute. Love the pics of her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts