Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My in-laws are here visiting for the week and holy cow, I'm about to send Bryco off to jail or sell him on ebay or I don't know what. It's only 10:30 am and we are already on belly-band #3. I took him outside and walked him first thing to get him on empty but apparently he kept reserves, little brat!!!

So far I've seen him try to mark ...both my father-in-law's legs (he's old old old so he didn't notice, my hubby was his midlife crisis LOL), my mother-in-law's purse, her coat, MY new curtains, our new couch, both of my shoes, every toy he comes across, his food bowl, both of his sisters, Trigger multiple times, and the dog bed. I swear to you it is UNBELIEVABLE.

He actually successfully peed on MIL's coat and scarf last night because we hadn't had the chance to band him in the 2 seconds we'd been inside the door. UGH.

AND he won't stop growling at Trigger just because Trigger exists. Seriously could strink him up by his neck fur right now!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(for those that don't know, he is intact because I show him).

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
:tard: I don't envy you!!! You know I went through a bit of a deal with Marley marking...drove me mad! Which is why when I get my little show dog it'll be a female. LOL

Sounds like he's a little insecure with his houseguests & is making sure everyone knows they're in his house. Wish I had some ideas for you but I know it's hard (or impossible) fighting nature! I just hope it settles soon...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
oh dear, sorry but that had me laughing so hard, the cheeky little monkey is certainly marking his territory.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Omg I'd be a mess if I was you!! He obviously feels with visitors in his house he needs to tell everyone that anything everything and everyone is his!!

How embarrassing!! Omg I don't envy you in the slightest

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
NInja used to mark baby's head lol! He finally stopped marking even tho he was neutered he was still marking bc baby is unaltered. He even peed in her eye a couple times lol poor Baby.

One of the TOP reasons we didn't want another male lol

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Wow....this actually sounds quite funny. The time when I worried about Rico having company he was fine and the times when I though he'd be great he was all out of sorts. They definitly make things interesting--there is a lot of dog in the tiny package.

·
Registered
809 Posts
You have far more self restraint than me. After the first time he would have gotten the telling off of a lifetime and attached to me. If he tried it again we would have a come to Jesus meeting and he would be banished to a crate.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My in-laws are here visiting for the week and holy cow, I'm about to send Bryco off to jail or sell him on ebay or I don't know what. It's only 10:30 am and we are already on belly-band #3. I took him outside and walked him first thing to get him on empty but apparently he kept reserves, little brat!!!

So far I've seen him try to mark ...both my father-in-law's legs (he's old old old so he didn't notice, my hubby was his midlife crisis LOL), my mother-in-law's purse, her coat, MY new curtains, our new couch, both of my shoes, every toy he comes across, his food bowl, both of his sisters, Trigger multiple times, and the dog bed. I swear to you it is UNBELIEVABLE.

He actually successfully peed on MIL's coat and scarf last night because we hadn't had the chance to band him in the 2 seconds we'd been inside the door. UGH.

AND he won't stop growling at Trigger just because Trigger exists. Seriously could strink him up by his neck fur right now!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(for those that don't know, he is intact because I show him).
Oh no! What a little stinker! :lol: Yes, I had to laugh, but if it was going on in my house, I would be ready to string him up too! :lol:

NInja used to mark baby's head lol! He finally stopped marking even tho he was neutered he was still marking bc baby is unaltered. He even peed in her eye a couple times lol poor Baby.

One of the TOP reasons we didn't want another male lol
:lol: When we got Willow, Wizard marked her. She was trying to pee and he politely hiked that leg up and got her all the way down her back! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
omg Bryco! Stop terrorizing everyone with your pee! :eek: Yikes I feel sorry for you and hubby, hun. That's a lot to deal with.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehe its really not that bad, I mean, he's just peeing on himself. But its ridiculous what a little snot he's being.

We correct by giving him a squirt of water in the face(he HATES this), and a firm "NO". I do believe that a) we need to be consistent and b) not too harsh or it will make him LESS confident, thus making the problem worse. I don't want my dog to not do something because its terrified of me. For the most part he's a good dog, hehe just this one problem he has ;)

The funny part is my FIL is so old he doesn't have a clue what is going on lol. There B is lifting his leg on FIL's shoe and FIL is exclaiming what a little darling boy he is. Its so funny I'm dying here.

As long as we are keeping him in fresh dry belly bands, I think thats really the "solution" for now, rather than try to trust him w/o them. LOL.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Ha, I read your post wrong, I thought he successfully peed on all of those things you mentioned. I missed the word "try". :lol: I'm glad he only succeeded on a coat and scarf. ;)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Awwww haha naughty Bryco!! He sounds like he could be best friends with perry, tho perry only pee's up people in the show ring!
xxx

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Bryco you brat! Everyone already knows you own everything! LOL!!
I hope he stops soon for you!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm sure glad human males don't do this. Can you even imagine?!

Bryco needs a little t-shirt that says "The World Is My Toilet"

LOL! :tongue3:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG Bryco you are too funny! Sebastian was like that, he'd piss on anything, even peed on Zoey a few times. Drove me BONKERS! He peed on my MIL's shoes one time, (not that I really cared as she drives me insane) lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts