Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a fun day shopping online for Chi stuff yesterday! :hello1:
I got Pxie and Luna matching collars (from the US), new ID tags, and general stuff for Luna being the new girl!

At the monent Pixie and Luna sleep in a crate at night, although id like to get them a nice bed for downstairs, but Im unsure if they'll use it!
(We bought our EBT a £150 bed and she hardly ever slept in it!)
I see some peoples pooches curled up all happy, nope not ours if they arent either on us or on something of sofa or bed height they're not interested?
Does anyone else have this problem??
How do you get a dog to like their own bed!
Anyone got a funky Chi bed? :p

I was also looking at getting a carry bag for them, does anyone have any good ones? (that fit 2 Chis)

I was looking online for a car seat too (as opposed to a Crate/Doggie Seatbelt etc) The crate is too bulky to leave in the car full time so a box seat/container idea might be good? Anyone know of any good inventions?

What other cool accessories have we all got? :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Wow! You racked up! Mine only sleep in their beds at night but on me the rest of the time, LOL!

I have a stroller, carriers, slings, crates, harnesses, etc... :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Doggy shopping is so fun! Audrey just got a new I'd tag and a dress and a tee shirt. As far as carriers go, they are a must in my opinion. Audrey is my service dog so it is the best way for me to tote her around. I've actually had the best luck with the carriers in that cat section in petsmart. Audrey is only 4 pounds and the cat carriers allow plenty of room for her. They come with a little faux sheepskin bed inside, over that I also add a soft blanky. Another thing I bought is a front pack carrier at petsmart in the dog section. It is a 0-14 pound carrier. It is much like a human carrier for infants. Its straps over your shoulders and around your waist. If you invest in buying one, I highly suggest one with a metal clip as opposed to plastic. I put her harness on and then hook the metal clip to her. She rides great in there but the clip is just an extra safety perk just in case. I use this when I go to walmart and such so that my hands are free for shopping. As ar as beds go, well... Audrey sleeps in my bed. Right against my side and under the covers. My shar-pei sleeps on her bed every night. Audrey my chi has a bed in the living room and she uses it for her naps throughout the day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts