Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cici is around 9 months now, and she is still having some accidents, not daily or anything but yeah sometimes, but she looks so guilty so she knos she's doing wrong so why does she do it? Is this normal for her to be still having accidents at this age? :( I hope so! I really thought I done a good job at training her, I mean she normally does her pee's and poo's in her pen so it annoys me when she sneeks away and decides to do it under someones bed! I'm limiting where she goes now a lot more but yeah to my first question, is this still normal?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Yes it's normal they can relapse when they hit adolecense both mine were toilet trained by 14 weeks (luckily their breeders paper trained them so it was easy to teach them to go in the amgarden) had a couple of accidents (poo) in my daughters room whensaisy was about 8 months not since and shesnearlu 13 months

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I have heard it can happen around that age, they seem to go back a bit in training.
I have been lucky though touch wood.
Darla is over a year and still no accidents, Dillon is doin great too.
Daisy is older and had no probs with her either.
Then again mine use pads, and i have them in the spare room and the livingroom, so even when they go play in the hall, they know to walk into the spare room if they get caught short. lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yes, I think it's normal. My Paris was still having a few accidents at 9 months...not often but she did. My dogs are pad trained too so they can be playing 1 min. and run over to the piddle pad to potty.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
my cousins chi is just over one and she still has accidents all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts