Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you are located on the North East Coast and are looking to get your precious Chi's photographed, let me know! I have a small photography business and specialize in pet photography. The prices are very affordable for both sessions and prints. I offer on-location and in-home sessions, no studio though. I think that the on-location shoots let your pup remain more comfortable and at ease, which therefore makes them more photogenic! Check out my portfolio at ackphotography.webs.com or ACK Photography | Facebook. You can e-mail me at [email protected] to schedule a session or get more information. :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Elaina & Johanna, you guys HAVE to set something like that up! It would be so much fun!!!!!
Perhaps we can set something up this summer. There's lots of people here within driving distance of each other, and others could probably find cheap airfare. I wouldn't mind proving transportation from the Providence, RI airport for anyone who needed it! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Perhaps we can set something up this summer. There's lots of people here within driving distance of each other, and others could probably find cheap airfare. I wouldn't mind proving transportation from the Providence, RI airport for anyone who needed it! :)

all we'd need to do is find a nice doggie freindly motel then :). the summer season can be pricey though around the vacation areas

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would be SOOOOO fun!!!
I'll keep an eye out for places. I have Groupon, and they have lots and lots of vacation spot discounts.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand:
Aly's beautiful pet photos!
Please let me know if you find any deals for the vacation spots! I would love to visit & I think it would be total fun to have all the Chi People get together with our pups. That hotel would be overwhelmed with little Chi Babies! LOL.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:lol: :lol:
[email protected]! i still giggle at the name aly :)
LOL everyone always goes ACK?! Like a gross sound?! I have to explain that it's my initials. When I was little, I used to love that in "monogram form" my initials were aKc....like American Kennel Club - LOL, always a dog lover!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.