Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love seeing action pics of dogs. I was looking thru a few memory cards and found a few. Would love to see yours if you have any to share. :D

WWE... chihuahua style :p

I must have missed the joke...

I was trying to compare his size in this one but he was more interested in eating the lighter. goofy puppy....

Nap Time....

I was trying to get one of Olivia and Knuckle but Hotchi popped his head in at the last minute :D

Home base

Catch me if you can...

Watch out shoe string! Olivia has you now...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
That one with Hotchi inserting himself into the frame is too cute. There is a National Geographic photo winner where a squirrel does the same.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not really sure what was going on in this one...

She always did like my sisters socks. Must be stinky...

stalking something on the run...

·
Registered
786 Posts
I have a ton of action shots!! Whenever I have a photo shoot with the pups, I just put my camera on the tripod and shoot away!! Many great pictures from this method. I will definitely post some when I get home and have access to my million photo files! LOL. Great pictures everyone - I can't get over how adorable all your pups are!

·
Registered
786 Posts
High five Ote!! I love that one ;)
Haha thanks! That is one of my favorites! I have one like that of my Bulldog Mix as well on the same backdrop - they are poster sized and hanging in my living room LOL.

This was such a good thread to start, I love all the photos that everyone has shared!

·
Registered
688 Posts
love this thread!! will share mine after i upload hehe love everyones pics!!:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts