Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I currently work in an office. I wont lie, its pretty nice to sit on my behind all day. However, its starting to show that thats all I do!

I have tried to think of a more active job, but I can only think of part time ones!

Does any one know of, or do an active Full time job?

Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I work in the Purchasing Dept of our hospital. It's a very active job, believe me! I've always felt it it wasn't for the type of work I do I'd probably weight 600 pounds!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I work as a Vet Assistant/Pet Groomer/Doggie Daycare Attendant (most active part) and am on my feet moving pretty much most of the day. While it hasn't gotten rid of my ghetto booty I think it does help to keep my somewhat active.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I work in the Purchasing Dept of our hospital. It's a very active job, believe me! I've always felt it it wasn't for the type of work I do I'd probably weight 600 pounds!
Ahh k, do you need any qualifications for that???

I work as a Vet Assistant/Pet Groomer/Doggie Daycare Attendant (most active part) and am on my feet moving pretty much most of the day. While it hasn't gotten rid of my ghetto booty I think it does help to keep my somewhat active.
Tehehe Ghetto Booty! I love it lol. Thats the sort of job I want but there arnt any doggy day care places (or not many at all) And there are no vet jobs in my area. I plan to keep looking tho, as I am bored Shtless at the place I am now (tho, the free time is what leads me to this forum!)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I used to have a very active job in the automotive plastics production field.
Then I got wracked up there and havent worked since 2004.Im thru!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Yeah, I sit on my rear watching tellie all night. Boring & the lack of activity and sleep is so bad for me! I'm actually approved to move to a few days a week but they have to fill my night hours bla bla bla. I've been waiting 2 months almost & the new schedule still has me on nights going well in to December. Grrrr.... Days are MUCH more active. In fact I did days before (and have filled in recently) and I'm on my feet & sweating all day! So not only am I looking forward to sleep bit also to hopefully loosing some fat! LOL

Not sure what you're interested in or what you have available in your area but I'm an RCA (they call it PSS now) and a CRMA (I can pass meds in assisted living facilities). Bot these classes you need a high school diploma to take & they are relatively short classes. Both around 6 weeks (once a week here) & a successful med pass for the CRMA in a facility & you're good to go. But that's if your into caring for older folks. Its definitely not a job for everyone. But I love it--our Alzheimers unit is my fav. :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I trim horses hooves. It is very active and I have muscles. You can look up Natural hoof care or barefoot trimming for training near you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts