Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leila get's played with quite alot between all of the kids and my hubby and I. When we get her out of her pen area and get on the floor and play with her in the family room she is so darn cute and funny. She runs like a madwoman with her butt tucked forwards (if that makes sense) like her back end is going faster than her front. lol She hops and hops and goes over our legs or whatever is on the floor, over and over and over. Usually with a good sized toy in her mouth :p I swear she looks like a chihuahua on drugs.
We laugh so hard at her!! :D She honestly goes like 100 miles an hour.
Do your chi's get wild and crazy ? :laughing8:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It's the zoomies!!!

We love it. It's so cute. And the zoomies with a butt tuck is the best, most joyful kind!! Your little Leila must be loving life with you guys. So great. :)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
....I swear she looks like a chihuahua on drugs.
We laugh so hard at her!! :D She honestly goes like 100 miles an hour.
Do your chi's get wild and crazy ? :laughing8:
Try to catch her on video :D
you're going to want to save these sweet little memories.
I remember when Tabitha and Jerry were about 8 months old--
it was a constant speedway from room to room!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LMAO i love Zoomies.. and the noise the eehh eeeh eeeh ruf ruff that comes with it hahaha.. we had Zoomies int he garden after our bath today although there was two of them and they wre hopping over each other!! Hilarious

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh yes, mine get really wild and crazy. The zoomies are the best. The funniest is when they both chase either doing full speed zoomies. I'm glad Leila is having so much fun. :)

It's the zoomies!!!
We love it. It's so cute. And the zoomies with a butt tuck is the best, most joyful kind!! :)
Ha, zoomies with a butt tuck! That's a good way to put it. Roo does this, I love it. Makes me smile so much. :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha , glad to see these posts. I thought i'd gotten a real wild one! ;) She's got a teeny red harness one right now and she's tethered to me by a leash. I wondered what she'd do with all this stuff on but she just start walking right along side me. :D She's such a peach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I will say one bad thing about the zoomies, is during this time she is all teeth. :( having a lot of problems with mouthing. we just tell her No or ah ah in a louder tone and move her away. I think it's gonna be along process though.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Haha , glad to see these posts. I thought i'd gotten a real wild one! ;) She's got a teeny red harness one right now and she's tethered to me by a leash. I wondered what she'd do with all this stuff on but she just start walking right along side me. :D She's such a peach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I will say one bad thing about the zoomies, is during this time she is all teeth. :( having a lot of problems with mouthing. we just tell her No or ah ah in a louder tone and move her away. I think it's gonna be along process though.
She's a baby and she explores with her mouth because she doesn't have hands. :) Remember your human babies, the stage where they put EVERYTHING in their mouth? Well, puppies are the same. :)

She will outgrow it, eventually. But if she uses her teeth on you, you can squeal really LOUD and high pitched, like a yelp, and that tells her "stop, that hurts!" the same way a littermate would. You can also just stop whatever you were doing (playing, etc.) and just turn your back to her when she nips. She will quickly learn.

Enjoy these precious baby months. They grow up too fast! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts