Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the right hand side of facebook, you know how they havee different ads? Well, this one appeard, for the 6th time this week:

I was thinking about entering Peanut, but is it really legit?
Would anyone else do this?

·
Registered
477 Posts
I think this is the same thing that comes along now and then. It's free to enter your dog and then they offer to put the picture in a book that you can buy, for a pretty hefty price. Yes, read ALL of the information.

Jeanette

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yep it's just a gimmic. Everyone "wins" by getting offered to put your pets photo in some book and they charge a small fortune for their stupid book. They send you tons of emails trying to get you to buy the book as well. I one time even entered this horribly blurry picture of Colette one time just to see what they would do - the picture was so bad you could hardly tell it was even a dog, LOL, and sure enough I got an email saying "Oh we would LOVE to publish your wonderful picture of your pet in our upcoming book, just send us permission and if you want for only $$$ you can own your very own copy of this book. LOL, uh no thank you!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
My aunt in law enters her dogs in those, I've seen that link before. She's emailed it to me asking me to vote for her but I never bought into it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts