Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone try it? It looks like it's a similar product to HK.

I got a sample bag (4oz) of the Country Chicken and Apricot Dinner.

The ingredients are:

Chicken, Potatoes, Papayas, Canola Oil, Apricot, Carrots, Spinach, Tapioca Starch, Garlic, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplemet, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Amino Acids (Tryptophan, Threonine, Methionine), Vegetable Oil, Natural Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract

With Added:
- New Zealand Chicken, free from Artificial Hormones and Steroids
- Apricots bursting with Antioxidants and Nutrients
- Raw Vegetables and Fruits for Optimal Health

NO:
- Grain
- GMOs
- By-products, Fillers, Corn, Wheat, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavorings and Artificial Preservatives

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We used the sample tonight. The girls really liked it!

It's a dehydrated food that you add water to (equal parts). We waited 5 minutes then served it.

We had the chicken and apricot version. The girls were very enthusiastic about getting/eating it.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I've tried the NZ brushtail variety and literally was gagging at the thought of my babies eating...possum. shudder. They, fortunately didn't love it. I'll stick with Sojos which is also a dehydrated raw.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've tried the NZ brushtail variety and literally was gagging at the thought of my babies eating...possum. shudder. They, fortunately didn't love it. I'll stick with Sojos which is also a dehydrated raw.

EWW! It's possum? For some reason I thought it was kangaroo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts