Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looks like they solved the problem with the over the head puppias being too small to go over heads!

The camo ones are darling. I like the blue one.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
We have one of these for Laurel and my only complaint with it would be that its definitely "heavier" on them, and I'm not sure how comfy it'd be for a smaller chi?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have one of these for Laurel and my only complaint with it would be that its definitely "heavier" on them, and I'm not sure how comfy it'd be for a smaller chi?
humm hadnt thought about that...I was looking into the stepin puppias too which I think he would like but I thought those might be heavy...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I don't see why that style would be uncomfy for a small Chi? Other than the lightweight buckles around the neck, it isn't any different than the basic overhead. :)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't see why that style would be uncomfy for a small Chi? Other than the lightweight buckles around the neck, it isn't any different than the basic overhead. :)
thats what I thought too but guess you never know till you actually see/hold one...

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
So many different names for a Puppia harness, how confusing for this brain!
All I know is, Britney has a puppia harness and it does the job :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I think if it's made for a smaller dog, it would be fine. Just my 2 cents. :D

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
I'm not to good at explaining things but I'll try ..

Where the neck parts are adjustable there is velcro under the clips so the harness comes apart at the neck ,this means that there is two lots of material joining together ,making it thicker than normal puppia .. And it also has 2 'd rings' , making it a little heaver than normal over the head harness ... ( hope that makes some sense lol )

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i have a step in for keona a size small and i find it way to big :( , they also seem to stretch , was thinking an over the head might fit her better ,no shops sell them around here though so i cant try one on , i would be interested to see these new ones :) , with puppia's costing around $50 here i would prefer to try before i buy lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts