Chihuahua People Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Sorry, but I am starting to get very frustrated with the people who come on here trying to adopt their dogs out, we all get very emotionally involved and then we never hear from them again.
I agree. It would be kind to at least come back on and say that they have found their chi a home but thank you for attempting to help or care. I saw on another forum you are not allowed to try to rehome your dog. It may be for that reason.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
To be fair though they have been a member since Dec 2009 so it's not as if they just joined to use it as a Classifieds page. That said though, it is rude to just up and disappear.

I'm always sad when people seem to fall off the face of the earth... truly.. If you go back to some of the earlier pages of threads on here; you won't recognize hardly any of the members anymore and these were folks who had thousands of posts before! I want to invite them all back as reading their old posts they seem like great people and I'm sad I didn't get to know them.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
To be fair though they have been a member since Dec 2009 so it's not as if they just joined to use it as a Classifieds page. That said though, it is rude to just up and disappear.

I'm always sad when people seem to fall off the face of the earth... truly.. If you go back to some of the earlier pages of threads on here; you won't recognize hardly any of the members anymore and these were folks who had thousands of posts before! I want to invite them all back as reading their old posts they seem like great people and I'm sad I didn't get to know them.
You are absolutely right. Speaking as someone who has only been on here since Jan. I didn't think it through. It would just be nice to know what happened to this little one. I know that there are many, many of these situations in life everyday that we are not aware of, but once we are it's just nice to know the outcome.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey there everyone. I had quite a few PM's so I just wanted to post here. I DID find her a home with a nice young lady who seemed like she would be a perfect match and we had talked a long time for a few days.

However a week later she seemed very frustrated with her potty training (She was doing well at my house under watchful eyes ). The woman apparently started to free feed/water and run of the house then wondered what the problem was. Unfortunately when I replied she never answered me and I haven't heard from her since. I was NOT happy after hearing her issues and would have taken her back. I worry about her still even today.

I am SOO sorry that I disappeared as so many things in my life had/have changed and I couldn't get online for a long while.

Right now I don't even have a chi. Mage died last year and it completely crushed me..

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Hey there everyone. I had quite a few PM's so I just wanted to post here. I DID find her a home with a nice young lady who seemed like she would be a perfect match and we had talked a long time for a few days.

However a week later she seemed very frustrated with her potty training (She was doing well at my house under watchful eyes ). The woman apparently started to free feed/water and run of the house then wondered what the problem was. Unfortunately when I replied she never answered me and I haven't heard from her since. I was NOT happy after hearing her issues and would have taken her back. I worry about her still even today.

I am SOO sorry that I disappeared as so many things in my life had/have changed and I couldn't get online for a long while.

Right now I don't even have a chi. Mage died last year and it completely crushed me..
So sorry for your loss. :(

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Thank you for your kind words. I actually finally decided to get a new pup and he was just born. It's a brother of Mage.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts

Why don't you try getting in contact with this woman again ,i'd phone or go round just to put your mind at rest and see how she's getting on

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I would check in with the lady too. I'd go to her home. I'd be worried sick without knowing how she's doing. She's so tiny and would require special care. Hopefully all is well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I tried. I only had her email and phone number. We had to meet halfway because the drive was so far so I have no idea where she lives. She won't answer either of the ways I can contact her. I tried for a very long time and nothing so I eventually had to give up. :(

What's worse is several months ago my phone was dropped in water and I even lost her phone number. So now all I have is email.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts