Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dazy Mae might be getting a little baby sister...I was looking at the adoption sites for Los Angeles area and found this sweet little face. Her name is Cindy Lu, she is 6 mths. old and weighs 4 lbs. I talked to her foster mommy, filled out the paperwork and we are going to go and see her on Sat. We will be taking Dazy too so they can meet. She was found alone on the streets and taken to a not so great shelter...This adoption agency saw her and grabbed her up a day before her -----so called deadline. Another little angel saved:angel7: She is healthy, had shots, microchipped and is getting spayed next week...
So wish us luck and hopefully they will like us and we will have a new little sissy for Dazy:p Posted some pics and a cute video..

Watch this cute short video of her below...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Presleyspals

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
How wonderful for all of you. I will be waiting to hear about the visit. Hope it all goes fabulous. The little video clip was great she looks like a darling little pup.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh, what a sweet little face. I hope Dazy Mae and her get along so you can get her. She sounds like she's due a little good life.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
What is it about dogs that makes us all sound so stupid? haha. Thats exactly how Phoebe wiggles around. She's so cute. Ridiculously adorable and wiggly. What a doll. Good for you for rescuing!
Its AMAZING how many chihuahuas there are in the kill shelters around the LA area. If I didn't live on the exact opposite side of the country haha (actually I'm currently in Canada until May!) then I would have a plethora of Chis!
If she doesn't work out (which I'm sure she will!) You should check out the kill shelters yourself. They have every color every size every age. It is so so so sad!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Let us know when you get her home and take lots of pics!!! Can't wait to hear more about your new baby!
Brodysmom

·
Registered
539 Posts
Awwwwwww!!! Shes perfect! Who in their right mind would let her out of their sight. Lucky for you!! Paws crossed that shes home with you soon :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She is so cute, When do you get her
If all works out we will get her probably in about 2 1/2 weeks. She is getting spayed next week and I want her to stay with her foster mommy where she is comfortable right now until she is feeling better. She will be confused and scared at a new house, plus the fact that she is having her little surgery. Although who knows..maybe she will do ok here? I'm not sure, but just to be on the safe side I want her to be in familiar surroundings.
That will give me time to go shopping for her !!:foxes_207:
OMG..New toys, puppy food, little tiny clothes and I already have little tiny beds that belonged to Dazy...another spoiled baby girl HE !!

·
Registered
11 Posts
"That will give me time to go shopping for her !!"

Are you sure you want two of those funny looking dogs. They are expensive and hard to get to stop barking and not intelligent. If you really NEED to have another dog why don't you get a Great Dane? ;)

P.S. Before I'm lynched here, I'm kidding HONEY, I can't wait to have another one. That will be one male against three females. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts