Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I heard barking right outside my door. I opened the door to see where it was coming from and the little burglar ran right in. He stole water from the dog dish and sniffed around Cairo's bed. All while I fumbled to grab my phone to take a picture for "evidence" should I need it. Cai sniffed his butt something fierce! (My little protector.:coolwink:)

I returned the little delinquent to his own apartment. Cai was a bit wired up after the incident and needed to patrol the perimeter. He has since settled down. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah we got lucky! lol He started to sniff the food bowl, but Cai's aggressive butt sniffing turned him around. :rolleyes:

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
He belongs to an older neighbor. We have a little porch-like area in front of our apartments. She is out there with him most of the time. (That's how I knew where he lived.) Sometimes she leaves him on a short tie for a bit. It's raining here now, so I think the thunder scared the little guy. She didn't even know he was gone! Hope she learns her lesson because not everyone would return a small dog. Not to mention, he could get hurt. :sad3:

Premium Member
He belongs to an older neighbor. We have a little porch-like area in front of our apartments. She is out there with him most of the time. (That's how I knew where he lived.) Sometimes she leaves him on a short tie for a bit. It's raining here now, so I think the thunder scared the little guy. She didn't even know he was gone! Hope she learns her lesson because not everyone would return a small dog. Not to mention, he could get hurt. :sad3:

I totally agree! I hope she over thanked you for returning him. And it's a good think you know where he lives.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts