Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received these adorable collars in the mail as an awesome surprise from Auntie Kristi and Oakley! How cute are they!? They totally made our day, Kristi. :D You are just too sweet for words. Thank you and sweet little Oakley so much, honey! It was funny because when I received the package I was all confused thinking wait, I didn't order something from Crazy for Collars, did I? LOL. It was such a lovely surprise!

We love them and Roo looks just smashing in them, as you'll see. :) And today is Roo's birthday too! yay! Here's some pics of the birthday girl with her adorable new collars! I'll post the sweet card from Kristi and Oakley too. :)

Tankie Auntie Kwisti and Oakey! Iz wuv you and my new cowwars sooo much! Day r just purfect and mak me so happey! Tank u for tinking of me durring miz recovewy. Wots of wuv and kissiz, Woo. xxxx

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
How nice!
Oh, the green and turquoise are SO her colors! Hope she is feeling better day by day!

Happy Birthday, beautiful girl!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How nice!
Oh, the green and turquoise are SO her colors! Hope she is feeling better day by day!

Happy Birthday, beautiful girl!!!
Thank you so much, Karen! She is definitely feeling much better! So much so that it's getting harder and harder to keep her still! lol. Isn't the polka dot green and blue the cutest thing ever?! I love them on her. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my goodness - those pics are PERFECT!!! How thoughtful of Kristi! Roo looks darling in her new collars. They are sooooooooooooo cute. Happy Birthday little Roo!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Tracy! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Rache! She is doing really well, I'm so pleased! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the birthday and well wishes, Sherri! I'm counting the days (weeks, urgh) until I can put the crate back in the basement. lol.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
How adorable is SHE in her new collars!!! Kristi was so thoughtful and caring to think of Roo and you like that :daisy:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Those collars are the prettiest thing . Roo looks sensational, they look custom made for her. kristi's pack has been sporting these what a great pressie to send.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How adorable is SHE in her new collars!!! Kristi was so thoughtful and caring to think of Roo and you like that :daisy:
Thanks Kristy! I just love them, they are so pretty on Roo. And Kristi really is just so thoughtful and sweet - Oakley too. :D

Those collars are the prettiest thing . Roo looks sensational, they look custom made for her. kristi's pack has been sporting these what a great pressie to send.
Thank you, rubia. They really do look custom made for her! I remember them on Kristi's pack too, so adorable, as always. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, Roo, you look so gorgeous with those "fancy" collars! I love them..
Kristi, what a thoughtful and sweet gesture for Roo and her mom.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Deb and Kayla. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
oh my gosh! those are adorable!! I would so try to find one for Nuggett but I don't think he would appreciate the girly-ness. lol

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I don't know what it is about that little girl of yours, but she really gets to me!

She's beautiful in her new collars, and I'm so glad she's feeling better!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts