Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At White Sands beach running from a wave.

At Lizard Point.Iska was overexcited throughout the holiday.

And here she is wearing Kara's vest under her coat.

At St Ives Kara lounging in the sun

and Iska resting in her freshly dug hole in the sand

At Tintagel Castle

Enjoying the views

and investigating

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
i wish the weather was nice enough here for my guys to go romp and play but 10 inches of snow and only 8 inches of dog...doesnt quite add lol.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Those are great shots! Iska and Kara are such beautiful girls. :D :D It looks like you guys had a great time. :)

·
Registered
563 Posts
those are amazing pictures! what a gorgeous place!! where is cornwall??? it looks east coast id guess....?
your lil ones are adorable too..love the sand on nose pic :p

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, we had the greatest holiday. The first picture is from the furtherest West point of England- the beach is overlooking Lands End. The other locations are further inland. Iska was really mesmerised with the sand and kept digging and rolling in it.... :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Lovely pics. Beautiful scenary, I wish we had something nice to look at except the desert LOL

·
Banned
728 Posts
breathtaking views and breathtaking chis thanx for sharing and please pardon my typingbut pearl is in my arms as usual playing with a flossie

·
Banned
728 Posts
lol welcome to my world in MA after pearl's lnext shot in 2 weeks, i hope to teach her to walk. i usually take her everywhere i go in 1 of her bags but last week was so horrific, she stayed unhappily but safely in her crate

1 - 20 of 23 Posts