Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! We are totally in love w/ our little Dakota. She just turned 8 weeks old yesterday - and BOY is she spunky! I remember how why we named her dad Rowdy when we got him because he too was a rowdy pup!

Rowdy and Dakota still don't get along like I wish they would. Rowdy just doesn't like being bugged and she is pretty annoying... I don't blame him. lol I'm just worried about how long it'll take for them to get to know eachother and not be afraid of eachother.

Here's some pix:

with her buddy Frodo

The pic in my sig of them sleeping was the only time Rowdy let her cuddle with him. lol Good thing I got photographic proof!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's a little chubster. She was actually the smallest one in the litter up until a few weeks ago - lol

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
They are both so pretty! Frodo is a doll himself! LOTR fans?

As for Rowdy, he'll come around eventually and accept her.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awww what cuties! i love your siggy with that little cuddle on!!! awwww! he'l come round eventually! they are so so so so so gorgeous!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i love that belly of hers!!!! and the name frodo is so cool! how'd you come up with that and what is he, he looks like a teddy bear.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys - we love our little chubby girl!

Frodo is my mom's dog. After many days of trying different names for him, Frodo just stuck. It did come from LOTR but the name has become his own. Frodo; Lord of the Fleas. He's half yorkie and half chinese crested powder-puff. He's a goofy guy - I call him "Fro" or "Doh!"

Haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts