Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, adventures with chis.

I just wanted to share some pictures of the chis I took yesterday afternoon...

Tucker will be 18 weeks old on Monday, and is officially going through the "uglies." He's blown most of his coat and just looks scraggly. I can't wait for his adult coat to start growing in...

Tucker... he's obsessed with tennis balls... well, mini tennis balls of course:

Rylie:

***MORE BELOW***

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
NO WAY is this the uglies! lol I seen the pic first and started to swoon and then read your post and they didn't match up! He is just getting better and better! Tucker is a CLEAR favourite on this board - he's a dream chi! xx

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Tucker is NOT going through the uglies! He is always the most handsome boy ever!!! I just adore him! Rylie and Chloe are just beautiful. I am mesmerized by Chloe's eyes!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Well it is about gosh darn time!! Ryleigh was over here having Tucker withdrawal. Now she's happy. :love7:

Tucker has the best smile. I love the close ups you get, he always looks so happy. All his fluff is almost gone, he's on his way to being a big boy. Can't wait to see that coat when he matures.

Rylie and Chloe are as gorgeous as ever. The last picture of Rylie looks like you must have used a magic word like Cookie because before that she did not look impressed at all about having her picture taken LOL.

Chloe always makes me laugh. I swear I think everytime you post pictures one of them has her tongue out hahaha. Her eyes are just so stunning. Isn't she one of those special one dot merles ;) Bahahaha!!

Wonderful pics as always Jessie.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks so much for the comments, everyone! :D

I still think Tucker is cute even though he looks like an awkward teenager at the moment. lol.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well it is about gosh darn time!! Ryleigh was over here having Tucker withdrawal. Now she's happy. :love7:

Tucker has the best smile. I love the close ups you get, he always looks so happy. All his fluff is almost gone, he's on his way to being a big boy. Can't wait to see that coat when he matures.

Rylie and Chloe are as gorgeous as ever. The last picture of Rylie looks like you must have used a magic word like Cookie because before that she did not look impressed at all about having her picture taken LOL.

Chloe always makes me laugh. I swear I think everytime you post pictures one of them has her tongue out hahaha. Her eyes are just so stunning. Isn't she one of those special one dot merles ;) Bahahaha!!

Wonderful pics as always Jessie.
Thanks! We paid extra for Chloe's spot ;)

Chloe's personality always shows through in her pictures... she's a very goofy dog.

Rylie was bribed with cookies... you're good ;) She thinks she's too good to have her pictures taken.

Tucker is a happy little man for the most part... he's a huge whiner, though, and will cry and bark until you give him what he wants =/

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
He looks so tiny!!! What a cute, happy little man!!! I love Chloe's eyes - beautiful! And Rylie is a doll! Love her attitude!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
what alovely pack of chis! tucker and my chloe seem a lot a like... chloe loves tennis balls and sticks!

Rylie is clearly a chi model...you can tell she loves posing.

Chloe ...well you know how i feel about her.. I am still waiting for you to send her over hehhe

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Yay, I love your packs pics! All gorgeous especially Rylie! And Tucker still looks as adorable as ever even out of coat.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts