Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just looking around and found this if anyone is intrested as I thought it was a great price

TINY CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES FOR SALE £ 200

Price: £ 200
Advert type: Private
Last Updated: More than 21 days ago
Member: lucy

Click here to respond to this advert
I have four tiny sort haired chihuahua puppies for sale, two boys and two baby girls. Ready to go now to good homes. 6 weeks old, all injections done, paper trained. Really cute, tiny little pups.

It was on preloved.co.uk

*vicky*

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I definately wouldnt buy from this breedr if they are tiny and ready for new homes at 6 weeks - grrrr some people :twisted: :cry:

·
Registered
481 Posts
this was posted quite awile ago,i know because i i told my mum that they seemed awfully cheap but my mum said it was probally a scam as to contact them you had to join the membership which was about £10 and it did seem far too cheap.but i dont know.i think alot of people would have joined though as loads of people in the uk are desperate for a chihuahua.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
The breeder who we bought Bella from had one of her mom's give birth to a very tiny puppy 3 days ago.......the mom weighs 8 LBs and the dad was slightly smaller.......anyway...she was telling me that this puppy will stay with her for 6 months !! She has cancelled the reservation for the people next in line to get one of her pups because they have children and Bev feels this little one should only be in an adult only home !
Bev is truly a decent and responsible breeder !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts