Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really thinking about gettin another chi. Even though i just got my first chi a couple weeks ago. I just think that another pup would be so fun for her (and the new one!). I originally wanted to get one a litttle older. Maybe 6 months or so, but i think that two puppies closer in age would have more fun together. I definately want a girl, i have never owned a male dog so i have really no idea what they are like. Would it be better to have a boy and a girl or two girls? And what age do u guys think i should get?

I found this black female around 12 weeks i think. She is bigger, and has a very cobby body. She is such a sweetie, but some man owns her who has kept her in a cage most of her life. What do u guys think about that?

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I agree with Rachael, I hope you get her and give her a happy life! Keeping them in cages can affect their personality but she is really young still and can grow to have great personality!

If you don't get her, I think 'older' chi's are great too! I got Buster when he was 8 months old and he was just a joy from the beginning. He was past all the puppy stages, of whining, learning potty and was well behaved from the beginning.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I would love for you to get the poor baby that is being kept in a cgae most of the time. She deserved much better than that and i won't say what the man deserves as you can probably guess :twisted:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tomorrow morning i am going down there and if she is there she's mine, if she isn't there then thats good, hopefully someone else took her home. I am going to rescue one though, all dogs deserve more than that

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Yes that is great of you to rescue! I seen on a couple sites that there are tons of chihuahuas in shelters down there. Are there any in your local shelters? There are never any up here, if there are they are adopted out within a day or two.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts