Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya everyone im so confused and thought i would ask for advice on here 4 months ago i split with my bf who i had been with for 2 and half years i had never felt like that about any1 and dont think i ever will since the split i have met a nice bloke who does everything i want and is interested in whatever i want to do my ex hurt me real bad and has decided today of all days to come back on the scene we split as he got bored i think i dunno what to do i stil care for him loads but we rowed loads to im so confused!!!! men!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
To be honest i would forget about him hun! i know it's hard and everything but i would. I went out with a lad (my ex dean) for 7 months he cheating on me 4 times i gave him chance after chance but i really really loved him! anyway just before i met tj we got back together and everything was fine untill my feelings for him started to go.... and i told him one afternoon how i felt his face just droped i burst out into tears i told him i was still very hurt from what he did to me well anyway we've stayed friends but he's stop coming round to see me and i know for a fact sumone fancies him and im woundering now if he's going out with her not that i mind but he said to me that he didn't have time for me!!! :evil: :evil: :cry:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Men.......

I had a jerk for a husband and I was with him for 7 years... Had 2 children and alot of heartache.

he divorced me finally.. after 5 years of pure hell fighting him.... That meant finally I could move on with my life...

I then met and fell in love with Mark(husband of 9 years June 2, 2005) We were friends for 2 years before we actually got together... We have been happily married.

Hun, I would forget about the guy and move on with your life... I have figured it out,.... once they treat you like dirt they will never change... no matter how much they say they will....

good luck and god bless.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
once they treat you like dirt they will never change... no matter how much they say they will....
I soooo agree with that statement!! Once an jerk always a jerk in my opinion. In my last relationship it was like he had complete control. When he said jump I said "how high?" but after we broke (when I caught him cheating on me with his ex wife...big loooong story with that one lol) up I eventually moved on. I loved him a lot...more than he deserved. When he heard that I had someone knew though, he started leaving me messages on my livejournal and called me at 3am wanting a "booty call". I say...lose him. You're better off. You can do a lot better than someone who "gets bored" with you after 2 years and decides to break up with you.

Forget about him.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Just look into a mirror and tell yourself..."I am worth it!!"
You dont deserve to be treated in a second hand way...so dont put up with the old guy's behaviour or his lack of respect for a moment longer!! You might love him..ok...but if he treats you badly...sorry...you deserve better :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys i think deep down i know thats the best thing to leave it alone and have done for about 4 months now not even spoke a word to him then as i was taking jacob to ring craft he turned up fair enough if it was just to say sorry for the bitterness and to say hi but it was that and a whole bunch of other stuff oh well thats men for you i suppose!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
he probably doesn't like you being with someone else because he still sees you as his property.....i think that's the reason he's back now....but don't get fooled !! you have a chance to start something new and beautiful :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
he probably doesn't like you being with someone else because he still sees you as his property.....i think that's the reason he's back now....but don't get fooled !! you have a chance to start something new and beautiful :wink:

kisses nat
i agree, he don't like you with someone else.

i find i attract more men when i have a boyfriend than when i am single (like now lol) is it the forbidden fruit that is appealing with men? i'll never understand them. :?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
In my opinion most men are poopy heads. I cant really tell you to stay away from the LOSER cause Im trying to work things out with a guy Ive been with for 7 years he cheated on me so we havent been "together" for almost 2 years part of me hopes it works out between us & another part says its going to bite me in the butt. Good luck with what ever decision you make just remember its your life & we all make mistakes.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hiya hanks for the advice hope you get on ok as well just remember the ones that cheat never change in my experiance but hopefully he is different for your sake i still am not sure what to do everyone keeps telling me he has only come back on the scence as he is not having no luck in the lady department oh well ha part of me wishes i was with him i honestly thought he was the one i would spend the rest of my life with but its also true what everyone is telling me if he got bored once he will do it again and how pathetic is this he was soooo jealous of jacob said i loved the dog more than him ha!!!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I doubt hes any different but hey I like to learn the hard way. Im supposed to be moving back in with him in a few weeks luckily Im smart enough not to take all my stuff Im just taking the things I need & my pets other than that its all staying here until I figure out if thats where I want to be & becides my sister is waiting to move into my home if I leave it. Gotta keep my stuff here to stake my claim on the house. I know what you meen about thinking hes the one I feel the same way you do. I do wish his mother would take a flying leap off aomething though!! Ha Ha

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
This mother takes things beyond nosiness & wanting to know everything. She hates me!!! Boo Hoo {yeah right} she purposly calls her son { babys father} EVERY tuesday & thursday {those are the days he was allowed visitation with our son when we wernt together} we are now trying to work things out anyway she calls & tries to get him to come to her house for some made up family emergency so he wont spend time with me or his son for that matter. She is pure evil she will be your best friend to your face & stab you in the back the next. She never aproved of me from the start but o well Im not going anywhere.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts