Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some advice on dog food brands. We don't get all those fancy foods you guys have over here so here's a list of foods that are available. Please tell me which you guys think are best. I'd really appreciate it.

Alpo
Iams
Hill's Science Diet
Royal Canin
Purina
Pedigree (currently using)
Husky
Vet's Choice

Thanx so much!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
food

I have heard good things about Royal Canin but never used it. I use Iams even though I have heard that they do animal testing. The only reason I still use it is because its the one he seems to like best and it doesnt have very high protein. Science diet had to much stuff in it and kept his little belly tore up all the time. I have heard that this happens with alot of pups on this. The other things I have either never heard of or is a cheaper brand so I dont even look its way. I hope this helps!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Bella gets Royal Canin...and does very well on it, but her breeder used Iams and she did well on it also, except her coat seems shinier on the RC.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Stitch came to me on EUK (iams) but he didnt like it much I switched him to RC and he eats loads he's a tummy with ears now :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Phew... I thought either I had really lost it in the brain since I posted BEFORE drinking my morning coffee, or it got deleted somehow. Gah, double posts... haha

·
Registered
565 Posts
I had a great debate going on about what i was going to feed bonnie...but i went with science diet because my vet recommended it very highly (she also said that's what she feeds her dogs) bonnie loves it, and has been doing really well on it

what is meant by double post?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts