Chihuahua People Forum banner

to get him or to not get him that's the question?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you all know i was thinking of getting a second what do you all think of this one...?
it's a 9 weeks old male, it's very tiny (maybe too tiny ? i don't know) it's only 200grams.
it has no papers, is vaccinated and wormed.
and they ask 850 euros that's 1100 usd and 510 pound.

i really don't know...please help

thanks

kisses nat

·
Registered
140 Posts
? ?

I don't know too much about the cost of Chi's in GB but $1,100 seems a little high to me, especially since the pup has no papers. From looking at other ads, I have realized that the "smaller the pup, the bigger the price" but for that price, he should have papers.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pricy

yeah i know, but prices in belgium are really high!!
i was looking for registered pups and they cost 1960 usd ( 1500 euro) here; i am not kidding you!! they are hard to get and the smaller ones are really pricy....

kisses nat

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
he is sweet but very tiny and will need alot of care and feeding 3 times a day all his life , also he probably will not be able to get neutered due to his small size - Is your other chi a boy or a girl ? dont know wether this will effect your decision

But boy he is so cute

That is really cheap 510 for a smoothcoat you are looking at more like 800 to 900 for a smooth in the UK :wave:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
:wave: Good luck in your search..although the puppy is a cutie..I would be concerned with the size of his head..(fluids and stuff) he might be just a bit too small and prone to health issues..but is up to you :wink: .. :D Hope you find what you're looking for! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.