Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya my pup had her 1st vaccination 4 days ago,she is booked in for her 2nd in 10days time,
ive allways kept mine in until a week or 2 after the 2nd,but some people have saind after her 1st she can go out in my back garden :/
what do you think?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah thats good thanks,im gona take her out in the sun then now hehe ive just cut the grass so i wont lose her lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Only two weeks between shots? How old is she? Usually it's 3 to 4 weeks between puppy shots or first shots and boosters if they are older rescues. And in your backyard should be fine.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only two weeks between shots? How old is she? Usually it's 3 to 4 weeks between puppy shots or first shots and boosters if they are older rescues. And in your backyard should be fine.
hiya she was 8 weeks when she had her first injection and they said 2nd in 2weeks so that makes her 10 weeks when she has it :/

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
i think the puppy shots are different here in the uk we dont need rabies shots or that here its shots at 8 weeks and again at 10 weeks then just yearly boosters

its fine to let her in your garden x

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
My vet said they are usually fine to take them out a few weeks after their 2nd vac, but your own yard should be fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts