Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya i have a lil man called reggie he is great he is 9 months i love him like my kids (if not a little more ) ssshhhhhh lol.....he eats bakers dried food and also gets boiled chicken every other day.....i have noticed he is gettin a gurgle from his belly he dont get it very often but when he does it knocks him off his feet for an hour or so... is it just a stomach upset i was advised to change his diet to see if that helps any advice would be great many fanx :p:p:p

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I wouldn't feed Bakers at all,it's not a good food.Have you tried BURNS ?they do a mini bite as well as normal kibble,it's made by a vet and has no nasties in it,my sheltie and Chi love it.Don't forget to introduce any new food very slowly

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
To be totally honest, Bakers is one of the very worst foods on the market - I would recommend changing him over to a higher quality food such as Orijen, Burns, Or something lke dehydrated raw such as Ziwipeak (Or even raw if you're able to!)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome to the board! I hope you get his tummy straightened out. When he gets the gurgles you can give him a little Plain Yogurt (no flavors and no sugar free)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts