Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the sweaters I have seen in NZ, instore & online, range in price from $39.95 to $75 so I was pleased to have bought some in Australia in June, all for the price of $19.95 each. Only managed to get one sweater in both Minx's & Brooke's sizes so wanted to get pics of both girls together wearing them, but as usual Minx was camera shy and turned her back on me. Brooke in the meantime got tired of waiting. :roll:

I gave up on Minx and instead got obliging Brooke to don this sweater of Minx's for a pic. NOT a good idea. :( The sweater is now too big and loose on Minx but too short on Brooke. :shock:

Did manage to very quickly snap this pic before Minx took off again. Could only get her size in this one.

And could only get Brooke's size in this one.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
They're so beauuuutiful in their sweaters :) Wow now I feel better about charging $22 for a crocheted sweater & hat pup outift I made for a girl the shipping was included.You can find some pretty cheapie ones here of course in Texas not many days to wear sweaters, but smalls are hard to find.Anyway your girls are gorgeous and they look so much like my Bellas long lost sisters :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
aw it's almost like you posed them with one facing the camera and one with the back turned so you could see the front and back of the sweater lol

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chiscrochetcrazy said:
They're so beauuuutiful in their sweaters :) Wow now I feel better about charging $22 for a crocheted sweater & hat pup outift I made for a girl the shipping was included.You can find some pretty cheapie ones here of course in Texas not many days to wear sweaters, but smalls are hard to find.Anyway your girls are gorgeous and they look so much like my Bellas long lost sisters :)
Gosh that's extremely good value for people who buy yours. I think your sweaters are beautiful, but it's expensive when one buys from the USA to ship to NZ with the exchange rate, and especially when buying for 2 chi's. :cry: Thank you, I love your little Bella. :lol: :wave:

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
mychisangel said:
chiscrochetcrazy said:
Gosh that's extremely good value for people who buy yours. I think your sweaters are beautiful, but it's expensive when one buys from the USA to ship to NZ with the exchange rate, and especially when buying for 2 chi's. :cry: Thank you, I love your little Bella. :lol: :wave:
I've only sold 1 I'm not much for promoting myself :wink: I sold the little pink and red one with the hat.I don't know anything about the exchange rate but I recently sent a package to someone in Sweden it was a box and it cost $20 to get it there in a week .The other option was like $6 for 4 to 6 weeks :shock: I love your babies too I just love the fawn long coats,

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper says: "Hubba hubba!! Are they twins?? ... and can Fizzy Dave and I take them out Saturday to the pub???"

I think they both look gorgeous - such beautiful pups. The sweaters are nice, too! :D Thanks again for reminding me to get Cooper and check them out!!

Cooper says: "Hubba hubba!!" :shock: :love4:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cooper said:
Cooper says: "Hubba hubba!! Are they twins?? ... and can Fizzy Dave and I take them out Saturday to the pub???"
No they're not twins. Brookes's breeder got Minx from another breeder and she's a lot smaller than Brooke. Now the girls are in a tiz cos' they have nothing to wear. :cry: They say they're going to have to borrow some hot, sexy outfits from Lily and Ruby. So can they come too, and then you'll have to bring another spunky guy to even up the numbers. Lily can bring her secret BF cant't she?

Thanks a lot. Flattery will get you everywhere! :p BTW Hubby loves the name Omakitty and wants to know how you came up with it. :wave: I think you may have explained it earlier on, but can't remember. :?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts