Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i thought id post this in here just incase anyone in the uk knows of any afghan breeders i have been looking for one for my mum now for ages now its her dream baby pup and cant find one any where any help would be appreciated thanks all

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi Honey,

They are absolutely beautiful dogs. You do not see many around now either. (wouldnt like to bath and clean them though :? I get bored blow drying my own hair :D )

Have you logged on to the kennel club website, to see if there are any registered breeders near you :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi again! they are certainly hard to find! I have had a quick look at the KC for you, and one litter is listed at present (they have nine pups in the litter!!)

Details as follows:
Afghan Hound
Name Mr E & Mrs J Collett
Address Westleton, Suffolk
Phone 01728 648563
Date Registered 26/05/2005
No. of Dogs 4
No. of Bitches 5
Puppies Birthdate 07/04/2005

Might be worth a call, to see if there are any left and how much it is going to cost for a good healthy one :)

Good luck

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i LOVE afghans!!! but be sure you know everything about them; they are not the most cuddliest and friendly :? they have really stand-offish characters. i think they are magnificent but i would never keep one myself .
i hope you find what you are looking for :wink:

kisses nat

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi all thanks for the help mr bigs mum il get her to give that number a call they are definatley beautiful dogs we had a rescue one years ago now we got her when she was quite old and she had got cancer so we had her through her last bit of life and what great dogs they are the ring class i go to has two go there they are only pups and are complete fruit cakes on the go 24/7

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she tried ringing earlier but no answer they must be busy with pups she is gonna try again later they must be a right handful that many of them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts