1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lol daddy was trying to volumise sweetie coz you're coat is looking a bit thin after summer :) I do the same to daisy lol

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Her coats actually incredibly thick :) it just doesn't stand up poofy like some long coats, it lays down closer to her body ..isn't that what people were talking about on a thread with the difference between single long coats and double long coats? :)

I totally cut off her pants lol, because i got sick of poopy hang ons and she has such thick fur round there! Some of the fur on her tail is 4 inches long :) and the fur even on her back is almost 2 inches, i love long coated chis, so nice to stroke. I love how white she comes up.

The other thing we are SUPER happy about with her is she was charting to be 3.5 pounds max and she's almost made it to 4 pounds, we think it's been changing her food to ziwi and Orijen that's helped :).

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwww she is darling! She says, "hey! when do the cats get THEIR TURN?" HA HA.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awwwww she is darling! She says, "hey! when do the cats get THEIR TURN?" HA HA.
haha, they do get baths too but they have to go in the bath not the sink because they struggle so much.

The cats weigh 9 pounds each compared to bellas almost 4 pounds so when they get washed the house stinks like 18 pounds of wet cat lol!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww she is very pretty!
Looks all soft, i want cuddle her.
I do love having a long coat too for that reason, the fur is sooooo soft, love it!

·
Registered
432 Posts
haha, they do get baths too but they have to go in the bath not the sink because they struggle so much.

The cats weigh 9 pounds each compared to bellas almost 4 pounds so when they get washed the house stinks like 18 pounds of wet cat lol!
Good luck with that, LOL! I used to have to bath my Burmese occasionally, and he was a sweetie and would just stand and look miserable while I bathed him. But I'd get shredded if I tried to bath either of the Bengals (who are both a lot bigger than 9lbs!) LOL!

Oh, and Bella is absolutely gorgeous... what a little beauty she is! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts