Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of having her in my life I have fallen so in love with this little girl. I finally named her Jade because she's a precious jewel to me. People may take owning a dog lightly but I feel blessed to have her in my life. She's been constant with the wee wee pad, she's already attached to me and prefers playing with me than eating. She cries at night because she wants to climb on the bed and she's feisty, she will growl back (which I love). She has the cutest little bark and sleeps upside down wow I can just go on and on. This morning we went for a little walk, poor baby was dying to touch the grass but I couldn't let her she's only 8 weeks. She kept looking around and then looking at me like "mommy pleasee".

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I couldn't make up my mind!! Im so in love, she wakes me up at least 3x during the night crying then wanting to play and I happily do it. I feel like I just gave birth!!! I find it hard to even leave the house.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amazing how these little things fill our hearts! They give back so much! I just love both of mine to pieces!
Yes, Im so in love with mine too. It's incredible. Love the name Lupita! Adorable!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts