Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aw my poor girl. i can tell she is not comfortable. she doesn't lay in one place very long. she has to wear her e-collar since she tries to lick and chew her surgical site every chance she gets. she can have more pain meds in the morning. *sigh* poor thing! she keeps licking me too. i feel so bad. i know in the long run it is best but gosh i feel bad!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Awww, precious wee baby. Hope she's feeling better tomorrow, bless her. Minx and Brooke send heaps of love and kisses. :love2: :love3: :love9:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
she is soooooo uncomfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she walked over to me when i went to lay next to her on the bed and she cried out! i'll never have another female dog! please someone tell me that this isn't going to be the same for jumba! cause i'll have my doubts about getting it done! i know with a spay it's more involved and all but do they show any discomfort with a nuter? my mom's 2 shih tzu's were nuetered and i dont' remember how they acted. i do know the girls weren't this bad with their spay! and neither was tasha bird :( i feel horrible for my girl! i wish i could take all the pain and go through it for her.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
How did her teeth go? I have to schedule Gizmo around the first 2 weeks of September cuz my mom is going to take care of him while I am at work...anyways...I just wanted to see how her teeth are doing..

I'm sorry your baby is feeling bad...and hope she feels better soon....and you too :wink:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
poor girl.

dont worry shell be ok soon...
ive come to the conclusion as much as it hurts to a chi it hurts 10 times more because cis are drama queens lol.
males are usually not so bad...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SunnyFLMum said:
How did her teeth go? I have to schedule Gizmo around the first 2 weeks of September cuz my mom is going to take care of him while I am at work...anyways...I just wanted to see how her teeth are doing..

I'm sorry your baby is feeling bad...and hope she feels better soon....and you too :wink:
she ahd 7 puppy teeth removed and she's eaten a couple crunchies so i don't think her mouth bothers her. it's just the spay itself.... i didn't look in her mouth to check it out. but soon as i do i'll let ya know ;)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
oh Chiwi girl... I know you will feel better soon... get some sleep and in the morning it will be less painful....

Mandy, I know you are in a big funk right now with the pain and dicomfort Chiwi is in but you did the right thing for her by doing htis so don't feel too bad.... She will feel much better soon....

I know that ou will worry about getting Jumba neutered but it is really the best if you don't want to stud him...

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i have to admit ...it was my cosmo acting like your chiwi :? ( although normally ,it's not a big deal for the boys)
paris was just sleepy and next day she was back to normal ,she didn't had to wear a collar ,didn't need meds and didn't cry at all :?

i think it just depends from dog to dog i guess..........;

kisses nat

ps give her a big kiss from me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts