Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I imagine dogs have different levels of pain threshold the same as humans...Chiwi may just be more sensitive to pain then some of the other girls...and she did have dental work on top of the spaying...hopefully she will feel much better today...Bella sends her a very gentle hug.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
she seems to be doing the same this morning. i took off of work today (and i dont' want to go backt omorrow either but not casue of chiwi ;) )she ate a little last night, i gave her some hamburger broken up in her food and she drank but mostly she stayed in her bed. she cried for me to help her to her wee wee pad. i've been giving her lots of TLC and keeping her quiet. this will pass quickly i'm sure but it is so heartbreaking.... *imagine how i get when my duaghter is sick*

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
stefanie_farrell said:
:) awww she has a great mum to look after her and will brighten up in no time! Hey, I hate those lampshade things :evil: when my old dog had one she kept bumping into the walls! :?
oh i know! my tasha bird had to wear one a few times cause she was always trying to chew herself. now poor chiwi walks sideways with hers on. she hasn't bumped into anything yet....

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had both of my chi's done last month on the very same day (boy and girl). I took off of work for 3 days to take care of them. My little girl was in alot of pain, and I gave her pain medication around the clock. My boy was very groggy the very first day, and slept alot ... but seemed back to normal the very next day. Poor Sasha, looked pitiful for a few days straight. I was scared to hold her or even pick her up, because she would cry. I made it so convenient for her. I would bring her water and food, so she wouldn't have to get up and walk. I hope your baby feels better. I know how you're feeling --- and it will get better :wink:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Poor chiwi baby, i hope she gets better soon!

It's not nice seeing her not well, but the pic on her is so much clearer than the others i've seen of her - i love her colouring, she reminds me of coco a bit :D!

She looks so pretty with her ribbon in her hair, i hope she smiles again soon

All of mine & Coco's love Mwahx :wave:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Poor baby girl! I had Chloes spayed last month and she did really well :shock: Never even took a pain pill....I could not keep her down. HOwever, when Bruiser was neutered, he acted like the biggest baby! :roll: He was back to his old self in about two days though. Give Chiwi a hug from all of us!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.