Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Max started barking a few weeks ago, so he was about 3 months old.

And since he's learned he can bark, he does it often... at plastic bags, bugs, the wind, me... he's rather naughty. :lol:

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Beau started barking at 4 months old but he was at the vets and my other dogs were acting up by barking so he fed from their energy we took him to a dog festival today where there were hundreds of dogs and people who he was socializing with and he didn't bark at all I hope it stays that way lol

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Lion started barking at around 6 months, and now he only barks when someone is at the door. Penny play barks but doesn't bark at the door, and she is 3 months old.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Enjoy the non-barking time while it lasts ;)

Lola learned a fairly young age, although she had Joie as a teacher, and he is the king of barking for little or no reason.

Mateo learned to growl long before he barked, and now his barks always start
with a rolling growl....like rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRAWF

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Chibi was over 1 year before he barked, it may have been closer to 2 yrs. He still doesnt bark much and when he does it sounds more like a screech than a bark, LOL

·
Registered
873 Posts
Daisy had occasionally done weak little barks before now, but today she really found her bark.
The window was open and she heard a noise which scared her. Someone then opened the longue door and she charged towards it barking her head off. She carried on doing small barks and growls for ages, like she was unable to stop once she'd started!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Beau started barking at 4 months old but he was at the vets and my other dogs were acting up by barking so he fed from their energy we took him to a dog festival today where there were hundreds of dogs and people who he was socializing with and he didn't bark at all I hope it stays that way lol

OMG were you at woofstock!!!!!! We were there to!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts