Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have a new Chihuahua that was recently pulled from a shelter with 4 littermates. The person who brought them in said that he was giving them away because he "couldn't find homes for them". Grrrrrrrr, don't get me started on that. Anyway, I am trying to determine how old they may be. The shelter said they were 6 weeks old, but I feel certain that isn't the case. They just seemed very coordinated and most of them had their ears up, but they were pretty small. Anyway, I was wondering if I post a picture of him puppy, those of you experienced with having Chis from puppyhood would be able to give me your thoughts on how old he might be. These pictures were taken two weeks ago.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
My guess would be closer to 8 or 9 weeks maybe older. But I am no expert, LOL!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I too would guess around 8 or 9 weeks. Omigosh is he ever adorable though!! the shape of his snout almost makes him look like a teeny tiny English Bull Terrier!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I just recently got a new baby girl who looks alot like your boy! When we got her she looked exactly the same size and everything and she was 9 weeks old :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I agree with everyone :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm sorry about Fynn too :(
HUGS

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi that is exactly the little chih ive been wanting the white coat with the black nose so cute im saying around 9 or 10 weeks he looks like hes preety sure of hisself your luckey to have found such a sweetheart and for free

1 - 13 of 13 Posts