Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60 and up

Votes: 0 0.0%
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

· Registered
2,182 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
chimom said:
I've been saying I was the "old lady" on this forum - I have a grand-daughter who just turned 18 - anyone want to take a guess on my age?
I'm going with 45. :D
Thank you, thank you, thank you - for those of you who guessed I was under 60, you just made my day. LOL Actually, I am 65, will be 66 in September. But you know what - it really doesn't bother me at all. Turning 40 didn't bother me, turning 50 didn't bother me, but when I turned 60, OMG I was depressed for days. :lol: Now, I'm so over that, and am just happy to be in relatively good health. Longevity runs in my family, my grammy lived to be 98 and my dad will be 94 in July and he is still going strong!

· Registered
523 Posts
I'm 22, people also say I look a lot younger. Sometime's I dont like it, its kinda like, I'm 22 I want to look like I'm that age. I get that I look 17 a lot, and you get treated differently, gets kinda annoying. I now I'll apprieciate it later but right now I'm like, I got all the way to 22 wheres the respect! LOL :lol: :D

· Registered
12,770 Posts
sullysmum said:
Rachael Polachek said:
MissMolly said:
I'm 13!!! :D :D Don't be jealous!!! :lol: :D
I'll tell you something that you probably won't believe... at least not for another 30 or 40 years :lol: but I wouldn't be 13 again for all the tea in China. The teenage years are tough, as tough as any you will ever face. The 20's are better, 30's better still, 40's a bit better even. Then it's all downhill. Just kidding about that last part... at least I think I am. :wink:
.............Me neither, im so glad im the age i am, so settled and happy now.
I hated my teenage years and was so happy when I was out of them. :D

I am 25! And not afraid to get older. I feel like I have been 40 years old for about 5 years now! :wink:

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.