Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AGHhhhhh!!! im going to go mad if that stupid crazy frog ad comes on agian! :x lol sorry! it's really getting on my nevrs now! :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
albert motaar ????? do they have that in the uk too ...hehehe

dingdingdingding pwapwaaaaapwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yep, that and the nessie the dragon ("look at me, here I am..."), fluffy the chick etc.

I hate all of them, and what's worse is they play the same advert twice during commercial breaks :evil:
It's criminal, they shouldn't be allowed to brainwash the public like that.

I heard that if you buy one, they automatically send you every single new one to your phone every week or so, charging you a fortune each time. And that it's really hard to get unsubscribed to.

Monsters...

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
lol - i think it is getting annoying now i quite like the nessie the dragon one :oops: but it will get annoying soon. There on tv constantly!!! it drives me mad! there quite catchy too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Yes its doing our heads in too, but quite like the 'little bird you are so pretty' one, nessies not too bad, there is another new frog one too we heard it today.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
lol sweetie is so cute but that frog!!! o dear and whats with the erm how shall i say dangly thing lol now they have covered up u knw wat i mean?

lol

Z,C,B,J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Iamafairy said:
lol sweetie is so cute but that frog!!! o dear and whats with the erm how shall i say dangly thing lol now they have covered up u knw wat i mean?

lol

Z,C,B,J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I saw the black square over his bits back and front but i never saw it before ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts