Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pico made his Agility debut this weekend and he did great! Me? well, not so much!
It was a fluke that I started Pico in agility at all since Gilda was supposed to be our agility dog! She, however, doesn't deal well with the stress of agility while Pico seems to be a natural!
We spent all day at the trial (7a to 5p) for 2 runs. Pico dealt really well with the atmosphere and he tried really hard to figure out what it was I was asking him to do.
Here is a blog post with a short video of our second run:

Agility Novice: NQ? OK!

I am so proud of Team Little Brown Dog!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Very cute! That looks like so much fun! I didn't even realize until recently that these little guys could do agility. Might be fun to look into one day when my little girl gets bigger and older.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Omg there was the funniest purebred chi there running too. She was black and white and had the tiniest ears ive ever seen on a chi and her tail curled like a spitz tail!

Pico loves clicker training and agility! We didnt do so great but you can see how good his focus is and how much fun he thinks it is! With more practice, I think hell be really good! Go little brown dog Go!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts