Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always want to agility with my girls when I found home style agility kit at store I knew we will be doing this.Stella is food crazy she will do anything for food :) you can see from the pictures too.Enjoy!

·
Registered
311 Posts
So fun! The first thing my Mom said when she saw our newest guy is that he was made for agility & even if I didn't want to take him somewhere I should set up a little course in the yard. He loves to jog with my son & I can tell when he zoomies (which he is finally settling in and they are becoming standard procedure now) he would love it a bit more "structured". We always say he is built for speed.

Those pictures are great ~ looks like an awesome time for all.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I definitely need to get some of these! I have been dying to start agility, and this really just clinches it for me! Now to just come up with some extra $$...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Love the pics! I've always thought agility looked like fun. I would love to one day try that with my little ones.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
That is awsome. I've been looking into getting one. I think Daisy would enjoy it, she LOVES to sprint around the yard. She even looses tack and does a few flips sometimes, lol, silly dog.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can make a lot of this stuff yourself rather than spend loads on it. Head to your local garden centre/DIY shop, get a few canes (weave pole and jumps) and some low plant pots (I do this with Ted and the cane is light so if he doesn't clear it it doesn't hurt him).

Buy a cheap hoop and fasten an old pillow case with the end cut for the tunnel and voila :)

Making a safe seasaw is out of my league but at least this gives you a chance to see if your dogs like it before splashing out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts