Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You left this on my post. I think you'll get more help this way!

Isabella61
"I just adopted a Chi/Jack Russell mix. She was so sweet the 1st few weeks I got her ( and still is with me), but within the last few days she has become a biter. I had neighbor girls over (12 & 13) & they were watching tv. One of them got up off the couch & my dog bit her in the face!! Didnt break skin but I have to break this right away!! She is 2, seems very smart but I have no other history. Please help!!!"

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
When she does something like this clap your hands or something and tell her NO! very strictly.Tell your daughter don't be scared of her.Also tell her to tell her NO!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
When she does something like this clap your hands or something and tell her NO! very strictly.Tell your daughter don't be scared of her.Also tell her to tell her NO!
to add to this. I would also have a quite area where you can lock her up for time out immediately after biting. This behavior is never acceptable. You will just have to be consistent and dont let her think for one second that she can behave like that.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
to add to this. I would also have a quite area where you can lock her up for time out immediately after biting. This behavior is never acceptable. You will just have to be consistent and dont let her think for one second that she can behave like that.
YEs this is also true didn't think about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts