Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i noticed when chiwi was running she would kick that right leg out to the side/back. not good.so now it's not just clicking it's doing weird things.... i'll see what the vet says tomorrow. i pray everyday that her knees will just get better and i never have to worry about them again *sigh* wishful thinking i guess. mid july she will probably get her spay (i'm not comfortable with her tiny size yet to get her put under.) ans i wonder if she does have to get the knee operated on if it could be done during the spay so i can try to keep her from going under too much.... hmmm... yikes, imagine that bill if we do both spay/knee/microchip and if any teeth have to be extracted too :? ouch. i'll have to get 3 jobs.......

i'll keep ya's posted when i talk to the vet.....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm begining to think i am bad luck to dogs...

first my pit (allergic to the sun :? )

then tasha bird (sick from everything under the sun :? )

and now chiwi with the knees that has not shown up in any other pup from my breeder until now and she's been breeding for quite some time (was even recomended to me from someone who has 2 dogs and her friend ahs 1 from her :?: )

·
Registered
936 Posts
Or maybe God knows that with you they will be the happiest than anywhere else. Unfortunately there are people who drop their dogs once something goes wrong. But with you, everyone knows that you would do your hardest :wink: .

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I hope you get good news from the vet. chiwi looks like a very tiny baby from the pic on your banner, and she is sooooo cute! good luck with the vet tomorrow and i hope her knees get better.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
aww that poor chiwi ........you know bad things only happen to good people :cry:
i'm keeping my gingers crossed it's nothing too serious .....

xxx nat

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Seiah Bobo said:
Or maybe God knows that with you they will be the happiest than anywhere else. Unfortunately there are people who drop their dogs once something goes wrong. But with you, everyone knows that you would do your hardest :wink: .
perfectly said :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Seiah Bobo said:
Exactly my sentiments. At least with you as her Mommy she is being loved and well cared for. :love9:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I agree too :D he knows they will live out a full and happy life with you, good luck tomorrow were all rooting for gadget :wave:

·
Registered
568 Posts
I hope everything will be okay with your precious girl. You and Chiwi will be in our thoughts and prayers. Lots of hugs.

Leslie

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Ozzy&Lilys'sMom said:
I agree too :D he knows they will live out a full and happy life with you, good luck tomorrow were all rooting for gadget :wave:
uh its chiwi not gadget :oops: I am sure the well wishes are transferable!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Chiwi will be in our thoughts! She is a little "trooper" and she will be just fine! She has a good Mommy to take care of her! :)

Mandy were you able to find another job yet??

sandra

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks everyone it means a lot to me and chiwi. i have left a message with the dr. and will hear back from him later today or early tomorrow (thursdays are one of the busiest days over there.)

sandra: no luck on the job yet, it's been a month already as of yesterday :? )

clare: i smiled when you called chiwi gadget, i noticed yesterday that she is starting to get real dark on her head and have a wodows peak like gadget has, too cute!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts