Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hard to say as they are very vague with Star's info. It sounds like Celestia is a little clingy so you need to take that into consideration. Also Star being mischievious makes me wonder just what they mean by that.

If it is between these two then fill out the application and see if either would be approved for your home as you have small children. They will contact you and you can ask questions and so will they this will let you know which is the better fit ;-)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hmm..... I'd say.. from the info.. Star. The other seems like she's be happier as a only pet that could get 100% of their person's affection.

They are both so cute though!!

EDIT: I read mischievous as "active and playful".

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I certainly dont mind seeing the Chi pics but I am telling you that you need to just contact the rescues and discuss what the better Chi would be for your environment. All of them are going to be adorable but it is more important what is the better fit for your family and environment. We are only reading the description and that doesnt always tell us all the information we would need plus we dont know your lifestyle so it would be hard for us to judge ;-)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
All other things being equal I would choose Star. Not only is she adorable, she's house-trained!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol i love how they say she has blue eyes when they didn't bother to take the
"red-eye out" or take a decent pic atleast that shows the blue... o_o;

1 - 7 of 7 Posts