Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Cici's first winter, but she hates it, and she hates the snow, I put her down to play in it but she just ran back in the house lol suppose I can't blame her it is freezing! even though she had her big jacket on :p any of your chi's like the snow? It's my school holidays starting from Tuesday, was hoping to be able to take Cici lots of places since I'll have lots of time but doesn't look like I'll get the chance with all this snow :O!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
My girls hate the cold. It doesnt even snow here....but as soon as I open the door to let them out and that cold hits them....they run to use the potty pad instead:rolleyes: My Bailey boy on the other had couldnt care less :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi,

My girls hate the cold. I dress them all up with coat, hat and scarf but about 50 feet into the walk they're shivering so much we have to turn back. So our solution is, I take one girl and my hubby takes the other and we dress them up hat, coats, scarf and all and put them in our jackets and if it's really cold we also put a heated "magic bag" in our coats and off we go.
It's not perfect but it works and we can get them out of the house.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what I do to, I'll go a walk with cici, except its just me tht does the walking and she gets carried :L, when I try to get her out, she lies on the ground and tries as her as she cn to not move, she glues herself to the ground its terrible, can't wait for the summer :D

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
I love the winter the cold wether the coats, boots, scarf, cloves. and My cheeks all red. And I love to go anywhere were there is snow. :)

But Chico hates the cold. And he only know the cold is in saudi in the winter.
Im taking him with me to turkey in February. So we will see how he does than. :D

I'll go a walk with cici, except its just me tht does the walking and she gets carried.
I laughed at that so cute.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha ohhh nice, how do you think your chi will cope on the plane :O? I have a lot of family in Italy, and I would like to take cici to see them in a couple of years, isn't it a fortune :O? I though it would be x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts