·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i had to get him new/tuffer toys :foxes15:

here you go~~ :rolleyes:

i'm gonna get you yellow squeak! :mad:

ah ha! nom nom nom~ :eek:

he ruined 2 puppy toys of his...gonna have to get him more bulliysticks as well...my tough boy! :bunny:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Ah yes, the powerful jaws of the chihuahua!! Harley likes to disembowel his stuffed toys so now I get him the ones with no stuffing in them. I love bully sticks ~ they keep them occupied for hours and also gives their jaws a workout.

Loving the pics of Dexter...he is a real cutie.

·
Registered
510 Posts
He looks like he's trying to work out how to destroy the new toys :coolwink:

Elmo has a passion for shoe laces and regularly runs past with a shoe bouncing behind him :p

peapod

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Oh my goodness, look at him! It's been amazing watching Dexter grown up on here - and he's still number one in my heart!

I was looking the other day to see if I could find some Dexter puppy pics from when you first got him, but couldn't find any! - you have to post some (even if you already did)!!! xxx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sophie is a soft toy destroyer too. She chews a hole in them and pulls out the stuffing. :foxes15: Huey is fine, he loves to get a ball in his mouth and throw it in the air and run after it. Not a destroyer like Sophie.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my goodness, look at him! It's been amazing watching Dexter grown up on here - and he's still number one in my heart!

I was looking the other day to see if I could find some Dexter puppy pics from when you first got him, but couldn't find any! - you have to post some (even if you already did)!!! xxx
oh no! u couldnt find them? hehe i'll post up some just for you after work :) he was sucha furry little thing :D thanks julie!

dazymae: same here...he hasnt done this in the past but as he got older hes starting to get out the noisemakers...awww! must be why they sell them seperately in petsmart LOL

peapod: LOL..yes it does..doesnt it...i hope thats not the case though, my mom is getting upset that i buy him so many toys hehehe :p
and lmao @ the bouncing behind sentence, that sounds way too cute. my guy used to do that but more like dragging behind him and i would always catch him in the act...so he has stopped

huskyluv: expressive indeed! ;)

mggy91au: silly how they all have their own personalities :D but we love them just the same right? ^_^

Harley's Mom: he used to love to rip the stuffing out his peepads...now that was irritating! i dont mind the toys but the pads...sheesh! :foxes15: and yes bullysticks are a lifesaver :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts