Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost at the end of my rope, I must've spent about £25 on all sorts of harnesses now (from ebay and shops) and NONE of them will fit right.
They're either too small in the tummy so that they're pinching slightly and Lexi won't walk, or they are too big!
I've found two so far that fit ok, but the whole harness slides round to one side of her when she starts walking, and that just makes her stop walking!

I've got a soft nylon collar on her just now, she never ever pulls on her lead so she should be ok till I find the perfect harness.
I don't want to put her in a harness that obviously makes her uncomfortable, at least with her soft collar she walks.

Can anyone recommend a harness to me?!
It needs to be a UK supplier, or at least on Ebay. Or if there's a perfect US one that might do the job, would someone be willing to ship it over if I pay?!!

P.S - It must be nice on the eye! :wink:

:(

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Why not have SJC or Mia's Mom make you one? They both do custom sizing so it fits your baby. I use an adjustable nylon harness on Marcus and Dakota and it works well. Marcus wears an extra small that I found on Ebay from a lady in Florida that has tiny halters and sweaters and stuff. Dakota wears a small that you can get anywhere.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
or i dont know if you have evr heard of www.ebid.co.uk
well its a real cheap auction site and i got tyke a louis vuitton harness its real small and fits all my chis real good and was sooo cheap i paid £15 for it but its leather and looks fab and fits great i always see them on there

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow guys, thanks so much for the replies!! :shock: :)
I'll look into the websites you all gave me and Jayne, I'd love the details, paintmyworld gave me them I think but I've forgotton :oops:

Hope I get something sorted, will post pictures soon as I do!

:wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts