·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got another one of them together.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I could look at the two of them all day. You must just feel so lucky. They not only match but they look perfectly comfortable together. How cute. Keep the pix coming.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could look at the two of them all day. You must just feel so lucky. They not only match but they look perfectly comfortable together. How cute. Keep the pix coming.
Thank you! Yes, I do feel very lucky. I never pictured myself as a chihuahua person, but she has really won my heart. I just wanted a small dog and thought, why not. I am glad that Buddy has accepted her... or tolerates her more I should say. He is warming up to her. I think once she gets out of the puppy stage, things should get better for him.

I am very sorry for your loss. I have been reading over the post but haven't been on line for a few days. Bambi is such a beautiful dog, and I have held Lucy closer to me over the last few days. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to yell. Even though I am new here, I have a feeling that we would all stumble over each other to get to you. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
They make an adorable pair. That photo is just great. Do you ever think the chi is looking up to the big dog thinking "That's how big I'm going to be?"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts