Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeh so Cici is 1 in like 3 weeks! I just can't believe it :O she's is going to be a big girl! lol will be weird not having a 'puppy' anymore. I hope the weathers nice so we an be out all day :D anyway I will be posting pics of her shortly i just have been very busy with school, only 6 weeks left then I'm going to college in Glasgow :D wooo i have been accepted into an HNC course for early education and childcare. Anyway back to Cici, I will be posting pics of he little darling soon :D :coolwink:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Ah yes...they grow up way too fast :) Cant wait too see pictures of Cici!!
Congrats on getting accepted into college:hello1:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
My Zoey will be 3 on the 27th, I can't beleive it. Time does fly by fast....That makes me 3 years older as well :-(

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congrats on the college acceptance.. I know you are excited! As everyone says, they don't stay babies near long enough..seems you blink your eyes and "poof" ~ you don't have a "puppy" any longer..lol Our "babies" of the family are already 15 months old and I don't know where the last year has gone. Course our oldest is 15 years, and I don't remember the last decade dashing on by either. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts