Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband wanted me to ask if there are any support groups for husbands out there...who's wife has turned into a chi addict?
He said he would start one if anyones husbands are intrested! Kinda like ALANON for neglected jealous spouses! :roll:
I told him that all of your hubbys got on chi people too....lol. :shock:
Is it just mine...or do other hubbys begrudge you and your chibabies?...He gets so jealous when I cook their chicken and rice for the week.... :lol:

I like to scare the devil out of him sometimes and tell him I found another chi who needed a home! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
My husband would flip and fall over if i brought another chihuahua home (there are currently 8 in this house) but he does understand my love for them and he is quite fond of Jolie in particular. We've been married for 30 years though and chihuahuas were pretty much a package deal with me when we got married! :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I don't have a spouse or anyone else living in my house with me and Cooper and OmaKitty.

I will say this - my father loves Cooper (and OmaKitty) possibly more than I do and will carry him around, telling him stories about Poco (our chi from my childhood) and trying to feed him things from the fridge.

My father has a very business-like personality and is not prone to "silly" conversation very often... but you put Cooper in front of him and he turns into a lunatic - just like the rest of us. :D

This photo is from Christmas this last year - Dad had surgery on a broken ankle and was in his office, writing a speech that was incredibly important for one reason or another and he had already "yelled" at me and Mom for bothering him - notice who's on the floor getting his attention. Eventually, Dad had me go in the office, just to pick Cooper up and put him in his lap. :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Mark knows how much I love Gadget and he loves him too but I really think that I love him more... After all he is my little man... hehehhee

A support forum for husbands.. hmmm.... now I think that might be a good one.. but Mark could never et to go there.... Because I hae control over the computer.. after all he does call it my computer...... hehehhehe and if he was to use it then I would be here as much.. and now.... I know that I could not live with out chi- peeps...

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
I don't have a spouse or anyone else living in my house with me and Cooper and OmaKitty.

I will say this - my father loves Cooper (and OmaKitty) possibly more than I do and will carry him around, telling him stories about Poco (our chi from my childhood) and trying to feed him things from the fridge.

My father has a very business-like personality and is not prone to "silly" conversation very often... but you put Cooper in front of him and he turns into a lunatic - just like the rest of us. :D

This photo is from Christmas this last year - Dad had surgery on a broken ankle and was in his office, writing a speech that was incredibly important for one reason or another and he had already "yelled" at me and Mom for bothering him - notice who's on the floor getting his attention. Eventually, Dad had me go in the office, just to pick Cooper up and put him in his lap. :)

Hmmmm,,,i can relate...Cooper seems to have that effect on people. :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
my husband is SO jealous of Ollie. It's weird! he always says "Hey! whattabout Me?!"
And Oliver is jealous of my hubby! the other day i was kissing my husband's cheek and Oliver broke in like a little madman and starting kissing me like crazy!He's like a little Don Juan! :love7:

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Maybe I need treatment for this internet thing he does get a bit miffed about that and since he's only home occasionally I just try to stay off when he's here.He loves Poco & Bella as much as I do and I think they love him more but everyone does he just has something about him. My kids love them to pieces too but sometimes I think they get a little jealous not bad though.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
Fizzy loves his daddy , every day they go for a ' boys club walk' lol
and NOT with me :)
Fizzizzle - Cooper says he wants to go on the boys club walk too! Just think of all the women we could pick up together, especially if we stopped off at the pub! :shock:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper says - Fizz-meister, no mums is fine with me! I'm living with too much estrogen around this place anyway! Between Mum and OmaKitty, a boy's got to get some man time in and I don't have any men to go places with! Pretty soon, they'll try to dress me up in frills and put bows in my hair. :shock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts