Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister came over the other night and Alex was sleeping. Well she just LOVES her baby cousin so we wanted to wake her up. :D We layed Patience by her and Alex wrapped her arm around her, it was soooo cute!

By the way, on Alex's arm that is a birth mark. It is called a Hemanginoma (sp?) and it will be gone by the time she is 5. :wink: It used to be BRIGHT red and now is almost totally skin color.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
KARI the baby is GORGEOUS and my daughter had the same thing and you can barely barely see it now :D

of course your daughter is too I did not mean to exclude her I was so focused on the birthmark :oops:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I love those pictures of the girls... Every time I see alex I love her more...
she is so beautiful....

Patience is beautiful... I think she has the cuteset baby face...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
EEEEK!!!!!!!! how adorable!!! she looked sooo sleepy lol! kylie has a birthmark on her armpit/back area. it's white. she tells people she didn't cook fully lol. they say it will always be there, lack of pigment or something...

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! Yeah she was asleep but as soon as she seen Patience she tried to wake up and snuggle with her. :wink:

Uh huh Vic, I understand now, does this have to do with the whole :ky: thing? :roll: Just kidding! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Your daughter is sooo beautiful Kari!
Your niece is such a cutie pie! (Is that your pg sister's daughter? :? )

·
Registered
936 Posts
They are soooo cute!!! I can't get over Alex's eyes.

BTW...glad to her that her birth mark is going away. I was just watching the hospitals shows on TLC, and saw a little girl who had the exact same thing as your daughter. Except hers was on her ear. The doctors said it was going to go away but they didn't know when. So after time the mark continued to grow and her ear lobes touched her shoulder, and thats when her mother decided she couldnt wait for it to go away on its on and got it removed by a doctor. They got about all of it out, but the rest should go away by itself.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I seen that one too. I also seen one where a little girl had it on her face and it was huge, that's all you seen. I felt so bad for her. They are quite strange things. They appear after your baby is born and just grow bigger. Alex's wasn't there at all and just started growing until is was the size of a silver dollar. She also had one on her stomach about the size of a dime, that has been gone for about 2 years now.

Thanks for the compliments. :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts