Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex has gone away to his new home today! He is going home with one of my oldest daughters best friends and her family. He is going to go to obedience training, and other training, to become a service dog for her hearing impared mom! :) Soooo glad he found such a fabulous home!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
nice to know he's gone to a good home x

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Great news - did you find it very hard to see him go? I am sure the bond of hand rearing pups is huge, well done on getting such a good home for him :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations to you on the great home, and to little Alex on having the opportunity to be a service dog.. That is wonderful..

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great news - did you find it very hard to see him go? I am sure the bond of hand rearing pups is huge, well done on getting such a good home for him
At the time no, but I've been so busy today with everything around here, the kids, and whatnot, that I honestly dont think it has really sunk in yet. I am pretty sure I'll burst into tears later this evening when I finally do settle down a bit, and the pain pills wear off! I do miss him, but at the same time I will get to still see him regularly, get updates, her mom said she will contact me with any questions, concerns, cute things, etc as well, so that is nice. Besides, I couldnt be a more proud mommy than I am of Alex right now, knowing his future and that he will do fabulously!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts