Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since Alex has been able to talk she has been telling me that she wants to be a Fireman, I guess it would be Firewoman. :lol: She asks me all the time if she can be one and I keep telling her yes, but she has to wait until she is older. And then she asks if she can be older now! :lol:

Here she is in her make believe uniform. :wink:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am super proud! She'll be starting pre-school pretty soon and I get a little bummed out because she'll be gone. :( Only for half day but still I am used to being around her all the time!

I wonder if pre-school offers computers? :lol: She has already mastered my computer. She comes in turns it on, puts in her kid game. When she's done she turns the whole thing off.

Here is another picture that I love of her. It was taken with a cell phone so it's crappy but I still love it. :wink:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Rachael can you believe those eyelashes?? I know she didn't get them from me, mine are light light brown. :roll: :lol:

Firefighters! That's the word I was looking for but for some lame reason all I could think of was fireman. :x :roll: If she wants to be a firefighter I would be more than willing to give her my blessing, eventhough it is quite dangerous.

·
Registered
587 Posts
when i was little there was nothing i wanted more than to be a firefighter. but then there was a fire down the street from my grandpas house and we went over and watched the fire fighters do their thing. i didnt know they actually had to go IN the fire i thought they just stood outside with their hoses like on the cartoons! That was the last time i ever said i wnted to be a firefighter lol :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: I wonder if Alex realizes that they have to actually do that too! Isn't it so funny how kids think? :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
such a pretty doll baby!!!!!!!!!!

kylie's preschool had computers ;) she's pretty good on one now. i put her into a more artsy based elementary school. she loves music, dance and all that jazz (hehe i'm feeling corny tonight hehehe) i had a choice and the artsy school was my first pic. the others were a more computer oriented one, a more science based one, and one other that i forgot hehe... i do a lot of the sciences with her now and all the schools have basically the same curriculum (like with their learning reading spelling math ect) so i opted for the srtsy based one cause it's what she loves....

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alex is really into artsy stuff too. She LOVES to draw, color, sing and dance and she has such a fantastic imagination. I don't think we have those kind of options here, I wish we did. :(

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pinkprincess21 said:
She is sooooo cute!! She is going to be a heartbreaker when she starts dating! :)
:shock: Dating? Yeah when she's 30! :D :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone. :wink:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Kari said:
pinkprincess21 said:
She is sooooo cute!! She is going to be a heartbreaker when she starts dating! :)
:shock: Dating? Yeah when she's 30! :D :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone. :wink:
She looks like a little heartbreaker now! Believe me, they grow up so fast, too fast these days. It'll be upon on you before you even know it, almost in the blink of an eye. Your daughter is exceptionally beautiful! :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Alex is beautiful... I love her eyes... Those are some gorgeous eyes....

I always wanted to be a hirstylist.. when I was growing up.... I loved doing hair... I loved working with the people... I guess I was just a gossip.. not really but you learn to talk like you are.... BUt now I hate people and hate doing hair... I only do Marks because he won't go any where else... even if I make him wait for months for a cut... so now I just buzz it all off and I only have to do it half as often.....

Alex, don't let any body tell you that you can't be what you want to be...

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Dori I am letting her be whatever she wants, as long as it doesn't have to do with nudity, or degrading herself. :wink: Otherwise I will stand by her through almost every career.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
She is lovely...it nice to see a young child planning for the future...it shows she has received encouragement to be a free thinker !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts